Sunday, April 5, 2009

Getting Organized!

If you have lots of time on your hands ( in other words, if no one is hiring you), it is a perfect time to get organized! First, throw out all broken items that are hanging around your house. However, be very careful in doing that, as I have had several experiences in which I threw out important items ( my student's ACT score report! My class pictures from P.S. 84!). It is also a positive experience to remember that there are always those less fortunate than oneself, and to actually donate some unwanted items. For the better items, spring is the perfect time for having a garage sale. A book which I have found inspiring is



****rather than buying the books which I mention on my blog, you can always request them from your public library!*****

Another, and newer book on clutter and organizing is :




No comments:

Post a Comment