Monday, October 12, 2009

On the Mend and Reassessing

My wrist will not require surgery, and I will be out of the cast next week.Then onward to physical therapy! In the meantime,I have stopped actively looking for work, as I am on workers comp, and not sure if or when I will be able to return to my merchandising job.
I have been attending an employment group, which is aimed at providing support to local job seekers. It is nice to be able to get feedback from other people on resumes, job hunting, etc. Lots of talented people in the group looking for work.

I got a call today for a job interview, for a receptionist position. I honestly do not even recall applying for it. I turned down the interview, as I am not actively searching until I decide what to do about the merchandising job.

My employment group is providing us with a "webinar" on Linkedin, which will hopefully aid us in networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment